Monday, December 3, 2007

Creature Design

This is part of my final project for Character and Object Design. We have to create a creature. Which includes 5 colored drawings illustrating the lifestages of the creature, 1 drawing of skeletal structure, 1 drawing of muscle composition, and 1 final colored illustration.

The creature is a fast moving desert carnivore. Using its speed, it will tackle its prey. This is it in its adult stage of life.
The design was influenced by gorillas, rhinos, and bison.

I haven't settled on which color scheme I want to go... it'll probably be one of these two.




The top illustration is the beginning of my final illustration and the bottom is one of the 5 lifestage drawings. I'll make sure to put up the rest of the designs when they are finished.

No comments: